Join us on the tour and experience great speakers and the network of a active Systems Engineering community.
In Warsaw the NoSE conference is arranged by INCOSE Poland and Warsaw University of Technology. The event is held at The Center of Innovation and Technology Transfer Management (Centrum Zarządzania Innowacjami i Transferem Technologii).
Time and Location
May 27, 2016
Centrum Zarządzania Innowacjami i Transferem Technologii
Rektorska 4, Warsaw.
For registration send e-mail to Aleksander Buczacki (email@example.com) and indicate the registration category that applies. Include your invoicing address in the e-mail.
May 20th is the final date for registration.
- 09:00 – 09:15 Welcome by INCOSE Poland!
- 09:15 – 10:00 Practical Aspects of Lean Management of Complex Programs – Bohdan Oppenheim
- 10:00 – 10:30 Coffee Break and Networking
- 10:30 – 11:15 Can systems engineering help in the sustainability challenge for engineering designs? – Mike Nicolai
- 11:15 – 11:45 Coffee Break and Networking
- 11:45 – 12:30 Building the Business Case for Systems Engineering – Paul Davies
- 12:30 – 14:00 Lunch and Networking
- 14:00 – 14:45 Model-Based System Architectures – Tim Weilkiens
- 14:45 – 15:15 Coffee Break and Networking
- 15:15 – 16:00 Well-founded Engineering of CyberPhysical Systems and Systems of Systems – Peter Gorm Larsen
- 16:00 – 16:30 Famous Last Words